[GET-dev] Re: Latest draft

krobasky at gmail.com krobasky at gmail.com
Mon May 31 17:42:19 EDT 2010

Our Blosum100 matrix may merely be out of date since these matrices
are computed from alignment databases (unlike PAM). I would guess the
bioperl guys have updated accordingly?

The real question is, which matrix should we use. I vote for the NCBI
matrix used by blast, as it is recent, seems to have community
consensus and we have a literature reference for it.

Sent from my iPhone