[arvados-dev] Projects in Arvados API

Albrecht, Tom tom.albrecht at roche.com
Mon Jul 24 06:46:32 EDT 2017

Hi,

I have another question regarding the Arvados API: In the Arvados
Workbench, collections can be organized in "Projects". I do not see any
reference to this in the Arvados Rest API.

Does the API not know about these projects but rather just saves individual
collections without caring about how they are organized elsewhere?

If this is the case, is there a way to query the projects and their
contents using the workbench?

If the API does know about the projects, how can you query the projects and
their contents directly using the API?

Best regards

Tom