[GET-dev] Feature ideas

Evan Maxwell emaxwell at genetics.med.harvard.edu
Fri Feb 4 12:26:10 EST 2011

Hi,

I am a rotation student in Dr. Church's lab working on the GET-
Evidence site until June of this year. I currently have my own fork of
the site running at emaxwell.freelogy.org. I just wanted to introduce
myself to everyone and see if there are any suggestions for useful
features that I could add. My time commitment will be roughly 100
hours on this project, so please let me know if you have any ideas for
improvements. My background is in computer science and data mining and
I am particularly interested in working, broadly, on personal genome
analysis. However, any suggestions would be appreciated!

Regards,
Evan Maxwell