[GET-dev] How to fill in variant_locations table? (where is nsSNPs for gwas.ns.gff?)

Kimberly Robasky krobasky at gmail.com
Sat Jun 12 13:07:51 EDT 2010

I have most of GET working, but I really just need the
variant_locations table, which is missing; to install it, I see that I
need to be able to complete the following step from INSTALL:

" 4. download nsSNPs from Trait-o-matic results page and save to
/tmp/gwas.ns.gff "

Does this mean I have to download nsSNPs for each genome?  That
doesn't even make sense, but I looked around T-O-M and couldn't find a
file named nsSNPs or gwas.ns.gff.

-Kim