[GET-dev] Feature request: variant wishlist?

Kimberly Robasky krobasky at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 10:11:15 EDT 2010

Why not let GET users help prioritize variants with a variant wishlist?

I was just reading in Aug '08 Science about GenMapp; in a later
article, the founder (Alexander Pico) says the initial lack of
momentum for wikiPathways was subsequently overcome by simplifying the
user interface by adding a wiki.  This sounds a little like GET, so I
looked into it.  One of the really cool things they have is a
'wishlist' for new pathways:
http://wikipathways.org/index.php/Special:SpecialWishList

Does anybody else think this is a good idea?  If so, I can log it in
trac & put a design/implementation for such a feature on my growing
list of to-do's.

-Kim