[GET-dev] where do I get raw data ?

Madeleine Price Ball meprice at gmail.com
Wed Dec 22 14:55:01 EST 2010

Sorry, it's been changing as we update the genome analysis methods.

If you click on any of the PGP genomes that say "with indel and
coverage" it should have indel and coverage information in the
downloadable gff data. For example:

http://evidence.personalgenomes.org/genomes.php?display_genome_id=65711e3d6829f08c2f8aeeaf06b67b4d2c744e38

If you click on "Source data: download GFF (115 MB)" you'll get a file
called "PGP1_\(George_Church\)_with_indel_and_coverage.gff" but ...
it's actually gzipped. Sorry. You'll probably want to do:

mv PGP1_\(George_Church\)_with_indel_and_coverage.gff
PGP1_\(George_Church\)_with_indel_and_coverage.gff.gz

FWIW - there's a fix for this bug here, maybe Tom can pull it to the main site:
https://github.com/madprime/get-evidence/commit/129e510318bd5381d86cd6ab1e9aca5976bd1c46

I've made a write up for how indels and coverage are marked here:
http://evidence.personalgenomes.org/guide_upload_and_source_file_formats