[arvados-dev] API Authentication Options from C#

Tom Morris tfmorris at curoverse.com
Wed Jul 19 08:55:49 EDT 2017

Yup, you guessed correctly - that's a security feature. I'm not sure if
that particular one is being set by Arvados or your OAuth2/SSO provider,
but it amounts to the same thing. It's to prevent a bad actor from
presenting the authorization dialog framed in a way to obscure or deceive.
When you get the login dialog from Google, Facebook, Github, etc, it's
exactly as they want it presented without any additional decoration.

Tom