[arvados-dev] Curoverse Beta log in error

Ward Vandewege ward at curoverse.com
Wed Jul 2 10:08:16 EDT 2014

Hi Steven,

On Wed, Jul 02, 2014 at 11:04:07AM +0800, Weiyan Shen wrote:
> I found there is something wrong with Curoverse Beta‍ log in when I want to have a try in Arvados‍.By clicking "Log in to Curoverse Beta‍" ,Google sign-in page‍ failed to appear‍.
> How can I visit Curoverse Beta‍ ?

Yes - thanks for alerting us. The problem was resolved a few hours ago. If
you try again, it should work now. I've pre-activated your account if you use
this e-mail address.

Thanks!
Ward.

--
Ward Vandewege <ward at curoverse.com>
VP Engineering and Operations

We're hiring: get paid to write free software
https://curoverse.com/about/jobs/