[arvados] Unable to log in to Arvados Workbench (arvbox)

Victor Kofia victor.kofia at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 09:20:25 EST 2018

Hi Peter,

Thanks for the help! I tried launching arvbox as of this commit
(https://github.com/curoverse/arvados/commit/707e31dad5efed2bb4af7e624f90cff80b6e4052)
and it now works on the following specs:

Operating System: Ubuntu 16.04.3 LTS (xenial)
Docker Version: 17.12.0-CE
Kernel Version: 4.13.0-26-generic
OSType: linux
Architecture: x86_64