[GET-dev] PGP info

Ruth McCole rmccole at genetics.med.harvard.edu
Mon May 9 15:39:41 EDT 2011

Hi,

A few things:

1. I have not received a GET-dev digest since March, have I missed some?

2. What is the difference between PGP 1-10 (with indel and coverage) and
the other three? Are there scripts within get-evidence that check
through different complete genomics files to compile this 'with indels
and coverage' file?

3. Is CNV and SD evidence available for the PGP genomes? It seems to me
that only 'short' indels (100bp or so) are available, from the look of
the entries in the right-most column of these .gff files.

Many thanks,
Ruth

--
Ruth McCole PhD