[GET-dev] Anybody see this before?: bitset module not found

Kimberly Robasky krobasky at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 19:17:35 EDT 2010

Anybody know this one off the top of your head?  If not, don't bother with
this, I can figure it out with enough time but I thought maybe I'd ask
before slogging around further in Python code (a language with which I am
not well versed), in case somebody (Madeleine?) already ran into it:

Why can't my trait-o-matic-server.py process find the bitset module (in
~/madprime/get-evidence/server/utils)?

I've already adjusted the script_dir for the non-traditional directory, so
that's not it...

-Kim