[GET-dev] Fwd: Consumer Genetics Show

krobasky at gmail.com krobasky at gmail.com
Mon May 31 19:18:20 EDT 2010

Anybody going to this besides me and Mike C?

Below, says:" On Thursday, June 3rd, a new type of clinical study will
be announced, involving genetic analysis.  The work will be done
through partnership of several companies, medical institutions, and
research institutions. "

Very interesting and wonder how we might participate. Not sure who's
seen this or to whom I should distribute.

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message: