[GET-dev] Autoscores + Counsyl variants

Abraham Rosenbaum rosenbaum4 at gmail.com
Fri May 21 09:02:45 EDT 2010

To help in troubleshooting:
CFTR Ser1255Stop should have 6 stars (stop codon, OMIM, GeneReviews).
Some of the ACADM genes have 0 stars; this gene has a Genetests entry,
is available for testing and is present in OMIM.
According to the latest download we have >80,000 nsSNPs in our
database (we should emphasize this point) but the variant_flat does
not produce a list of splice variants or all synonymous entries. I
think that it would be a good idea to get this data so that we can
further de-emphasize our reliance on exons.
-Abraham