[GET-dev] errors in accessing genomes

Kimberly Robasky krobasky at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 17:24:33 EDT 2010

In general, you can specify username & password in the http url thus:

wget http://username:password@snp.med.harvard.edu/download/ns/19

(filling in the right values for username and password, the above will
get you all the nonynonymous snps for job 19, assuming 19 is not
public).

However, I see there appears to be a php error when you hit job 19
even after authenticating in a browser, so this maybe should be logged
as a bug?

-Kim